Friday, November 18, 2016

How to Make Mutton Choila – Newari Food Recipe

Advertisement
The fact that I haven’t found Buffalo meat after moving the United States gave me an idea to make choila just out of anything: Soy Chunks Choila for vegetarians (recipe here) and Chicken Choila (recipe here) . Today, I thought of making choila out of Goat Meat (mutton) and I opted for an easy route because I wanted to fix something easy and quick. I was little hesitant at first as I was experimenting the process however the final output was simply awesome and therefore I wanted to share the recipe with you all. Here you go guys, here I present you the easiest Choila recipe Chicken Choila is one of the most popular posts of my blog. I get several appreciation emails from my readers regarding Chicken Choila Recipe. Back home we mostly made choila from Buffalo Meat and I do not remember eating choila made out of chicken or mutton.
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment